Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Difference between South Africa and New Zealand


New Zealand is so different to South Africa! The mountains, the harbours, the city's, river's and the people so different here. I can tell you a lot of stuff about South Africa, it is a sunny country only when it is winter then maybe there would be clouds and rain but still sunny. Durbun has the hottest beach in South Africa. Its lowest temperature in the winter is 19 or 20 degrees. Cape Town has the most famous mountain in the world and its name is Table mountain. I have only been up there once because it is always full every weekend. Johannasburg is the biggest city in South Africa and has most South Africa's population. Soweto give's most of the population because of Apartheid. Port Elizabeth, my home town, it has the one of the most famous world cup stadium, can you believe it! Well I'm now in New Zealand, ROOM 17 RULE'S!!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's really interesting hearing about South Africa, thanks Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Ryan this is interesting.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a bit of a shock moving to a new country. I know I found it hard moving from England. Have you met Oscar in Room 3, he is from South Africa? He is poorly at the moment but hopefully will be back next week. Visit us sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine it must be quite hard moving to another country while you are still at school. I remember how hard it was for me when I went to live in England. It took me a long time to get used to the different weather but in the end I had a fantastic time and stayed there for 8 years. Do you speak English at home or Afrikaans? Or another language maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ryan
    Hope you enjoy nz.This was quit interesting to read.Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Ryan's mom, Debbie. It's an experience Ryan can take with him for the rest of his life. Phillipa we speak Enlgish at home. My husband and I grew up speaking Afrikaans. Ryan understands AFrikaans but wont speak it. We ask questions in Afrikaans and he'll answer in English.

    ReplyDelete

Who has visted our site?