Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Maddie's diary recount.

Dear Katie

It's 1945, that's all we've been told. We've won. The Japs have been forced out of the islands they had invaded although they've been left in a horrible state. Word came in that there have been more than 100 million people who fought in the war and and over 10 million people who died fighting. I can't wait to get out of this horrible place and take a hot bath. I'll be on my way home soon so get the christmas dinner ready but don't tell the kids I'm coming I want it to be a surprise.

love,

Paul

8 comments:

  1. Well done Paul! I thought your writing was well focused on the topic and contained interesting facts. The writing was in chronological order as well. You could work on writing in the past tense, as your story was written in the present tense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good recount paul
    youv really put good punchation in this i think thats its a relly good story and im really glad that you put it on the blog

    by skyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was foucesd on the sucsess criteiria

    good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Maddie, I mean Paul!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a really good one you did a good jod paul/maddie I think you got that from the band of brothers series it a good progamme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one P.A.U.L
    If i know you!!!!!?

    ReplyDelete

Who has visted our site?